xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 06, 2008

Jessica Belly Photos

Here are some pics from the photo shoot that I just did of Jessica and her belly, these are her halfway to baby pics. Sorry there are so many, I just couldn't pick which ones to put on here.
WARNING: There is a kind of nudie shot towards the bottom of the post. No parts are showing, but I don't want to offend anyone. Thanks...please tell me what you think!






12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Those are fabulous!

Melissa said...

wow, those are great bridge! I love the one with the orange bow. That is my fav, but they are all really good.

Purpled Sky said...

These are beautiful photos, girl! I wish I did a nudie shot when I was preggy (hmm i think I did somehow--with a bikini on). But these, these are works of art!

MARIANNE said...

Bridget I love the pics, you are so good at that, heck I will come to you to have Jacob's professional pictures done!! WOW they are really good, it makes me regret that I didn't do something like that when I was pregnant..oh well..next time! We have to get together soon, I will call you.

love, Marianne

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

You have such a great talent Bridget! Love them!

Just the 3 of us said...

BRIDGET!! The pictures are amazing! You have an amazing talent! Wish you lived closer so you could take some of my family :)

Tootie said...

Ok, I'm throwing in my 2 cents worth. :-) I really like all of them, but she looks so happy and beautiful in the third one and I especially love the idea of the one with the orange ribbon. Just can't decide between those two. You did very nice work!

Nicole said...

Those are great pictures.

Quiet City said...

Wonderful work, Bridget!

Amanda said...

SO Beautiful!

Unknown said...

i really like the orange bow picture and the nuddy shot i love how her feet are at dirty in it its to cute!!

Breanna said...

those are great!!! i love the *Nudie* picture!!