xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Gingers

I had so much fun with these guys! Lauren was down for anything and the boys were great sports. When Lauren texted me the night before about where we were going to meet and stuff she said they would be "the 3 gingers." I thought about it, and call me what you will, but I had no idea what that meant. I asked Caleb and he said they are probably all red heads. Well that made sense, and that is exactly what they are. Beautiful red headed siblings. Both of these guys are in the Army. Nick, the guy in the black shirt is actually on a little vacation (I am not sure what the correct term is for that) from currently being stationed in Afghanistan. He goes back next week I believe. Andrew has also been in the army and when I took these pictures it was the first time all 3 gingers have been together in 5 years! What a wonderful idea to get some fabulous pictures done. They had fun doing this and you can tell were just happy to be around each other. How lucky am I to capture it! I love my job! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: